PRORGANIQ HAS COME UP WITH AN EXCELLENT REMEDY TO GIVE YOU THE HORSEPOWER YOU’VE BEEN LONGING FOR!
Ashwagandha is an incredibly amazing medicinal herb, that is classified as an ‘adaptogen’.
Known as Indian ginseng or winter cherry, Ashwagandha works as a panacea and is an evergreen herb grown in India, the Middle East, and the regions of Africa.
Considered as Rasayana, this is one of the most important herbal medicines in Ayurveda.
Ashwagandha is the Sanskrit name for ‘the smell of horse’. Ashwagandha, the most important medicine in Ayurveda has a lot of benefits.
An all-natural and plant-based herbal supplement that contains an important ancient medicinal herb in Ayurveda, Ashwagandha, that is classified as an adaptogen and helps reduce stress, anxiety, depression, fatigue, and inflammation.
Just like all of our products, Prorganiq’s Ashwagandha is 100% natural, GMO-free, and manufactured in an FSSAI registered and GMP-certified facility, and are vegetarian-friendly. The product is proudly manufactured in India.
Here is how Ashwagandha will help you lead a healthier, and energetic lifestyle…
- Classified Adaptogen – “Adaptogen” is a term used for plant-based extracts that help organisms stay calm during stressful situations. Ashwagandha plays an important role in the nervous system and helps provide respite and support for our inner balance.
- Reduces Anxiety and Depression – Ashwagandha has a tremendous calming effect on anxiety symptoms. A study reveals that taking 600mg of ashwagandha per day resulted in lower stress levels and cortisol levels.
- Treats Arthritis – Ashwagandha acts as a pain reliever and prevents pain signals from traveling along with the central nervous system. It’s proven to soothe inflammation and joint-swelling.
- Improves Brain Function – Ashwagandha helps mitigate problems caused by disease or injury to memory and brain function. Its antioxidant properties help protect nerve cells from the damage of free radicals.
- Boosts Fertility – Ashwagandha is tested to have powerful effects on testosterone levels. A study of 75 infertile men revealed how ashwagandha helped increase sperm count and motility.
- Improves Sleep – Proper sleep is important for the normal functioning of the body and successfully coping with stress. Studies reveal that consuming 300mg of ashwagandha twice a day helps improve sleep.
- Prevents Neurodegenerative Diseases – Ashwagandha is powerful in stopping, slowing, and even reversing certain types of cell damage. This includes diseases like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and Huntington’s.
How to Use:
Using our Ashwagandha is super-easy. All you have to do is:
- Take a dosage of 2 capsules a day along with meals for 30 days.
- There is no #2. That’s it. Enjoy a healthier lifestyle. ☺
So, what are you waiting for? A life without the painful symptoms of stress, anxiety, neurodegenerative diseases, and inflammation is only a click away!